Where Your Dollars Go
We take our mission seriously: When you donate to Brothers In Arms Foundation, your money goes directly to those that are in need of it: as evidenced by our tax fillings located on the financials page.
- Purchase airfare, food/lodging and transportation to Service Members, Veterans and family members visiting ill or wounded Marines or attending funeral services
- Education expenses for spouses and children of fallen Marines or Navy Corpsmen
- Medical supplies for wounded Service Members & Veterans recovering at home
- Special projects supporting fallen Service Members &Veterans
- Relocation assistance not covered by the U.S. Military
- Childcare assistance
- Home modifications for Service Members & Veterans disabled in the line of duty
BIAF operates on the remaining margin; our Executive Director and Chairman take zero salary and are 100% committed to the mission.